Baggage – Dangerous Goods
For safety reasons, the following types of restricted articles are examples which must not be carried in your baggage or about your person. If you have any doubt about what you may carry please request more information from Skippers Aviation before you travel.
- Compressed gases e.g. refrigerants, flammable and poisonous such as butane and aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives e.g. acids, alkalines, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives munitions, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids e.g. lighter or heating fuel, MATCHES, paints and articles easily ignited.
- Infectious substances e.g. live virus substances.
- Radioactive materials and all poisons e.g. insecticides and weed killers.
Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities (100mls) and alcoholic beverages may be carried in checked baggage (maximum 2 litres). Firearms are NOT permitted in the cabin. Passengers shall not tender dangerous goods or potentially dangerous goods for carriage as baggage. Carriers may destroy, abandon and/or retain as evidence any such goods.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Very friendly staff, my flight ran on time. Plenty of parking available.
Always good service while flying on skippers aircrafts by flight attendants
Have had 2 flights with skippers and the flight both ways was good. friendly staff both on board and ground crew